Saturday, February 25, 2006

p is for percocet

that's good enough for me.

man oh man did that make my feet stop throbbing. it was weird though, since every hour or so I would get a wave a nausea. i figure it was because of it being time released or something. but I watched seven episodes of buffy, and I'll be going to get the last disc soon. today will be sit on my butt day part deux.

but first I'm going to decide what I need from the grocery store, go get the last disc of buffy and THEN come home and make my feet stop throbbing. and perhaps I'll paint more.

I painted this yesterday.

When Otto and I went out for our anniversary dinner there was a painting there that was done entirely in little strokes. So I decided to try it.

I've discovered that I like my paintings a lot better if I'm excited about painting that particular one--like the one here. So, um, anyone wanna give me some ideas of what I might paint next. I don't like painting people, so please don't suggest that (sterling!).

anyhoo.

otto is also sick. I think he has the flu. or is battling it. He has a 99.9 fever. :( I'm thinking of making him some of Renee's mom's Hearty Chicken Soup. Except I don't know if I feel like standing that long. It sucks when you're both sick...

2 comments:

brooke knight said...

i like the strokes! and the greens! you could try other kinds of foliage, perhaps? bushes and the like? houseplants?

Anonymous said...

My name is Monica Stone and i would like to show you my personal experience with Percocet.

I am 35 years old. Have been on Percocet for 7 days now. It did help the pain but the side effects weren't worth it. I'd rather have the pain.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
nausea, very itchy, racing heart, anxiety, flashing lights(almost hallucinogenic?), weird dreams, tiredness

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Monica Stone

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio