Friday, January 20, 2006

as michael would say...

just beat it.

and that's precisely what we're going to do to Dan's Jeep Cherokee this weekend--beat the hell out of it. Admittedly it's not nearly as cool as Miranda's Rhino-liner covered Jeep, but this one has leather seats and an awesome stereo, so we'll let that go. :)

I'm excited too because Dan's going to let me drive his jeep some. It's an automatic (Otto's is a stick) so I feel more comfy in it. I'm learning how to drive a stick shift, but I haven't mastered it yet. Starting on a hill is a surefire way to make me have to remind myself to breathe and not get frustrated.

So tonight, to Richmond.
Tomorrow, to Harrisonburg, then back to Richmond for the making of the sushi.
Sunday, sleep in, come home, clean and watch Sunday night TV. And play with Hazel Louise and Gobi Leroy. (Sorry Jess, we tried for Dwayne (pronounced dee-wayne) but it just didn't stick).

Oh, and PS, Sterling Gates you better let me know what the dealio is about this week, buster.

3 comments:

brooke knight said...

you always eat sushi and i am always jealous! i havent had it in eons!

also, i am loving Real Simple! i never would have thought to get it without your post! thanks!

care said...

know what? About 85% of the time it's earthfare sushi--the local health food store. Whole Foods in Tulsa might have it for cheap (think $5-$7 per roll, and they're huge here, so two rolls with frozen edammame or three rolls by themselves are plenty. $15-$20 takeout for two ain't so bad...)

Jax said...

Love me some chicken! Its the only thing I can cook! hahaha! feel free to email all the chicken recipes you can muster. Lol!! jacqueline-wells@utulsa.edu

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio