Saturday, December 17, 2005

real simple?

So, does anyone want a subscription to real simple? I really like this magazine, and I've been given a buy-one-get-one free offer. I figure I might as well take advantage of it. It's $29 for me to either renew my subscription or for me to renew mine AND get one for someone else. Let me know if you're interested.


Here's a painting I did last night. My friend Natalie inspired it, and I'm going to paint another one or two with different hues. I also went out to a bar at 1:15 in the morning. I was sitting at home sipping on wine and relaxing and painting, and some friends called from the bar that was five minutes from my house. Needless to say, I knew they'd keep calling until I came there. It ended up being pretty fun though since my beer was free and one of the guys was celebrating winning $108 at poker. Woo hoo.



Today:more painting, a tiny bit of shopping, and studying for the GRE. Yeehaw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRE = :(

Or at least the GMAT = :(

Natalie

P.S. I think you're great!

brooke knight said...

if that real simple offer is still on the table, let me know! i could go halvsies w/you!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio