Sunday, December 18, 2005

as cake would say...

no phone no phone
I just want to be alone today

except that it's not that I want to be alone, it's that my phone's gone bye-bye. Which is a bummer, but I think I can sign a new contract and get another one--I hope. Besides, people were complaining that it buzzed all the time. So hopefully it will work out cheaply enough. It got wet last night.

And when someone asked me to tell the drunk guy the most uncommon word I knew, I broke out the Latin. And told them mutuniatus. So the drunk guy is supposed to remember that. We'll see.

So, um, yeah. operation:church and new phone has begun.

5 comments:

sadkingjonathan said...

"I got wet last night." Not a sentence Carrie would have said, oh, I don't know, in 1996.

care said...

it got wet, Jonathan. It. And no, that Carrie wouldn't have. And this Carrie wouldn't either, however, this Carrie is able to talk about sex without turning the color of a dr pepper can...

so that's an improvement.

by the way, do you say sentences like "i got hard last night"? would you in 1996? I doubt it. :)

sadkingjonathan said...

Do you really have to ask? Of course I say sentences like that. And I mean them. The only difference is that back then I would have been saying them to make other people uncomfortable.

SJ said...

I think you should've left it. It was a better sentence.

care said...

but I didn't change it. The sentence always said "it." Apparently Jonathan's not so hot in the reading department :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio