Sunday, December 18, 2005

more paintings and a new phone

so, I got a new phone. it was $200, though I do have a mail in rebate. which is good. but still not so good. it was sad--the cingular guy actually rooted through the drawers at the store to see if he could find an old phone to give me. i had to pay retail. ouch. it says it's super cheap on the website, but it was $180 plus fees and all. So, yeah, $200. Yeesh.

but, I did do the math, and although it did hurt to pay for the phone, if I'd been paying for phone insurance the whole time I would have paid more over time than I did for this new phone. i can still return it if anyone has a working cingular-network phone that they'd like to loan me until March :)

right. anyway, here's another painting like the first one I did. the upper right part doesn't exactly look like that--it's where the tape is, and I haven't removed the paint yet, so yeah. I also made one for someone, but I figure she should get to see it before I post it on my blog. I do like painting.

where's a good place to get a wallet for a boy? don't say JCrew, Sterling... and why did Dubya address the public tonight? sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Fossil.

Natalie

Jax said...

Hmm....Kenneth Cole.com (if you don't have a store near) Wilson's leather has nice ones, too that are usually on sale around now!! Finals are done for me, so I will be blog reading and commenting again.. I can tell you're excited.. lol! Hope all is well!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio