Monday, December 19, 2005

hooray for not spending $200

so, I used to keep my old cell phone on hand precisely for problems like this. but two weeks ago (yes, really) I sold my old phone to a friend of mine. He'd had it for a while, but finally paid me $20 two weeks ago. And look where I am.

however, he just bought himself a new razor phone, so he's going to either let me have my old one back or he'll let me use another of his old ones. I know that three months is kind of a long time, but's it's just plain hard to pay $200 for a phone when I know that on March 30th I can get the same phone for like $30-$50 by renewing my contract. And since I have eleventy billion minutes on rollover on cingular, I'll be doing that. So, um yeah.

yay for not having to spend $200. and a special yay for not having to spend $200 at Christmas time. :)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio