Friday, October 28, 2005

friday

So, we went to ikea today. And I bought this and this (just the cover in natural) and this (in green) and this and this and this for my new-found sketching hobby (thanks, sterling--ps, I did do the self portrait first) and this for the kitties and this and this, amongst other things :)

plus, we went to H&M, but I only found a hat and a sweater.

PS-Otto rules.

And now it's time for sushi and more beer.

And I love Cory. Cory R*chardson. Do note the similarity :) She's Otto's best friend's girlfriend, and she rocks!

Finally, help needed: I have to write a thermodynamics paper, and I have NOOOOOOO idea what to write. None. help.

1 comments:

sadkingjonathan said...

You could write about the eventual heat death of the universe, and how terribly fucking depressing that concept is. Or, you could write about those ablative tiles on the space shuttles. Those are cool. Or you could write about that Robert Frost poem, Fire and Ice. Or, you could write about the paralyzing fear of a grad student faced with a non-specific assignment in a narrow field...or you could write about something else.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio