Sunday, October 16, 2005

hazel



so, that's her name now. hazel.

she is not a gray tabby.
she is not what I wanted at all.
she doesn't want to be held.
she loves to roll over and play and stands on her hind legs a lot.
she was very curious about the camera. VERY.
but she is terribly adorable, and I am keeping her. the end. :)

I had a really hard time naming her. Hazel won. Other contenders were Violet, Lavendar, Petunia, Maggie, Khaki, Chloe, Skye, and I'm not sure what else. My brilliant plan was to name her Ash. Like Ash gray, since her name was Ashley. But, alas, she isn't gray like I wanted her to be. But she's fantastic and adorable and I'm going to keep her! Technically I'm on a trial basis, but if she continues to behave at all like she has been then we're golden! Gobi is a little jealous and/or dubious, but I know he'll snap out of it. They stopped hissing long ago (she's only been here for four hours) and they play a little now. It's nice.

3 comments:

:O said...

she's cute.

:O said...

The cat. Not Carrie.

:O said...

Well, I mean, you're cute too Carrie, but I was talking about the cat.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio