Friday, August 19, 2005

bandaids

also, I'm allergic to 'em.

and I have to have my mole removed even further 'cause it's a dysplastic compound nevis or something. I'm not pleased. It's the type of mole that most often turns into cancer, or so they say. No fun at all.

Anybody read The Curious Incident of the Dog at Nighttime? I can't get into it yet, and I wanted assurance that it's worth being patient. I find it quirky and frustrating right now...

Tomorrow we leave for the beach--hurrah! Except I'm bringing my thermo with me, which isn't so fun. hopefully I'll actually do it.

This wasn't an exciting post, I know. But that's okay, right?

5 comments:

Mr. Junk said...

Oh, man, that's a bad mole. I hope the further removal process goes well. If it doesn't, I might just have to pull a Billy with it. Don't ask. It just involves a razor blade and a lot of rubbing alcohol.

Anyway, I'm back here in Norman, and my phone #/address/e-mail are all the same. So contact me!

Renee said...

oh, it's a good book! i think you have to know something about/have experience with children with autism to really like it, and i'm not sure where you fall on that spectrum (haha...that was a dorky joke, autism spectrum, oh manm, i'm funny)...but, anyway, i liked it.

miss you!

Jessica said...

haha, I thought Renee's joke was funny. Maybe that means that I'm extra dorky, too. Can I read it when you're done? I need to know about this stuff, you know. Oh, and wearing clothes more than one day may seem okay while you're standing in your closet, but I think it's a bad idea. Pants and jeans, fine, shirts/tops, not okay. Ever heard of armpit sweat? Eww, change your clothes! I'm guessing you work with foreigners, they have different rules about that sorta stuff.

sadkingjonathan said...

What joke? Forgive me, but I just didn't catch it.

Mr. Junk said...

You know what, I comment all the time on here, and I don't even know if C.R. reads mine anymore. I are sad...

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio