Thursday, July 14, 2005

very interesting

thanks, Sterling, for sharing that neat little thing with me. It will prove very interesting.

I got the job. I liked the offer. I gave a counter offer, but they didn't bite, and that's totally cool with me.

Tomorrow I turn in my goodbye letter. Or maybe this afternoon. We'll see.

I keep having dreams about tattoos and piercings. Like, the other day I had a dream that someone spilled something and it dissolved my tattoo. And then we wiped the rest of it off and I went to go get a new one and had them put it a little lower and to the left.

And then last night I dreamed about getting that little point part of my ear pierced with a hoop--the one that's on the inner part of your outer ear rather than the outer part. The one that looks like it would really hurt.

So odd.

Apparently we'll be "putting out fires" at work today. Looks like I should bring a bucket so I can be a part of the brigade.

PS, I think I have a friend who knows a guy who's going to help me fix my hard drive. I hope this all pans out. I'd like my important stuff back, thankyouverymuch. Fortunately, a lot of it is in emails. But we'll see.

Enjoy your thursday--I can't wait for the weekend!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio