Sunday, April 17, 2005

why is it?

seriously. I want a damn answer. If someone has it please give it to me.

Why am I not only blessed with the joys of being a girl, but now I get shit from my landlord. Why am I expected to walk my used tampons all the way to the door just because he can't teach his dog not to dig through the trash? Good gracious. I'm pissed.

He won't even fix the damn sink, or clean anything unless he overflows the toilet, yet he gets grossed out because his dog won't keep his head away from the trashcan, and asks me to make an already unpleasant week even more unpleasant by walking my stuff to the trashcan outside.

I asked if I could put the trashcan in the cabinet, he said no. He doesn't even want me to put them in my room. He wants them outside.

I am pissed.

Who is so inconsiderate? Really.

Not to be gross, but for the love of god I have a part of my body that bleeds on a monthly basis. I have cramps and swelling associated with it. I'm forced to use compacted cotton in a very unnatural way. I have to avoid certain colors of pants and outfits and wear panties that I don't mind being ruined, just incase. I mean, normally I don't mind accommodating others. And I understand that it might bother him. But this seems ridiculous.

maybe I'm out of line.
we shall see.
maybe I'll make him a deal. if he'll fix the sink, wash the dishes and clean up after himself, I won't be upset about having to walk to the trashcan outside just 'cause he can't train his dog.


also, the pants aren't actually too small, well not really. I am capable of zipping them. And sitting in them and everything. I just think maybe bigger ones would be more comfy.

5 comments:

Renee B. said...

that would piss me off. i get upset in public restrooms when there's not a trashcan IN the stall.

(p.s. read the random comments that have been left on my blog lately. i don't understand them! well, two of them. and i don't know who they're from, which is weird.)

SJ said...

The carrying by the string thing would DEFINITELY break him of saying anything ever again. It would break me.

And that's all I'm going to say on this thread, because, man, I feel like I'm waaay too penile-y equipped to say anything about this.

SJ said...

Also, can I ask you ladies a question? I would post this on my own blog, but I really don't want the person I'm talking about to read it:

Dear Girl Triumvirate-
Say your girlfriend gives you some DVDs for Christmas. Half an hour later, she breaks up with you. Should you take the DVDs back to the store for trade credit?

I haven't unwrapped them, but I can't decide if it would be a crappy thing to do or not. Should I just keep them and watch them?

They're DVDs I want, however, I'm tempted to take them back out of principle more than anything else.
What should I do? Please help!

-Gift Exchange Gary...or, Sterling, whichever you want to call me.

care said...

they were a gift to you. do with them as you damn well please. so watch 'em. return 'em. return 'em and then buy them elsewhere and get yourself a book about--I don't know--sexual positions with the store credit. but they're YOURS.

here, this will make you feel better. that diamond ring I have? Yeah, I'm going to see about taking those little hunks of shiny carbon and having them turned into four pairs of earrings. One for me, Jess, Renee and Audrey.

nanner nanner.

you would not be an ass if you returned them. at least, if it made you an ass you'd be a reasonable ass, not an unreasonable one. ;)

care said...

PS, I'm saving the biggest diamond (which, not to complain, is still technically quite small). Maybe I'll sell it some day, or give it to my brothers to trade in, or use it as a centerpiece on my tiara, should I choose to public recognize my princess status...

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio