Thursday, April 14, 2005

I feel good...

nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-na-nuh.

I knew that I would. Eventually, anyhow.

Not all good. Still got a yicky nose and a bothersome person to deal with. But good.

I had some nice stuff happen today.

-I felt important at work.
-I got the remake of my KD certificate.
-I stood up for myself and let the appropriate people know that I was not pleased with how they keep using my wrong name and sent my test to my STBEH's house.
-I found out that one of my friends uses li'l ol' me as a measure of how funny something he says is--if I get a good laugh out of it he figures it's really funny (which is quite the nice compliment in my book),
-and I found out that I got the highest grade in the class on my test. Which feels really, really, REALLY good. Really. Makes me want to stick it to the people who were negative, told me I shouldn't go to grad school, told me I shouldn't be an engineer. That I wasn't smart enough or capable or whatever. But, as someone so eloquently pointed out, you should always say "f*ck the nay-sayers." And he's right.

Time for work. It's cold outside today, but I'm wearing a skirt anyway 'cause I want to. So there.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio