Wednesday, April 13, 2005

a quickie

so, I've been ultra busy.

still am.

but due to my brother's overwhelming powers of influence, here's a short post.

I AM SO EXCITED!!! I took a test forever ago (read: March 16th!) and I just found out what my grade is. My friend Terry, who is also taking the class, got a 98. He got his test back on Saturday. I still don't have mine back, BUT, they emailed me back my grade. I was figuring I'd get like a 90 or 92 or something. But no, I got a 98.5. Hooray! Wahoo! And NC State does the silly weighted grade thing, so since I've been doing ultra well I might--just might--get a A+ in this class.

I also bought a dress to go to the second wedding. There's one this weekend and one next weekend. It's very cute. And it means I get to go buy new shoes and a new purse. Yay!

The one downer this week is that someone's being, well, catty I guess. I sent him signed papers--a memo of our separation agreement--and put a post-it note on the inside. And signed it with my full name. (I'm really enjoying signing R again. Know how my Rs are capital in my first name? Well I made them capital in my last name too--which means no more yicky lower case Rs!) So, he emails me, saying "very classy touch by putting CR on the inside of the note." I think that was terribly rude of him. I'm not responding to it. But I still don't appreciate it. What an ass. But we all knew that, now didn't we.

Work is crazy. The other AE left, so I'm holding down the fort by myself. Which sucks. But I'm managing okay, I guess.

I'm hungry. And my hair is wet. And I should be getting dressed now. So I'm gonna.

2 comments:

care said...

no-no-no.

think small caps. Which you can't type on here. It's much better that way.

And Carebear is my name, Adam, don't worry (shhhh! don't tell him the truth, okay everybody? And for the record, I'm banking on the fact that if things in this comment are in parenthesis, he can't read them).

Also, I totally want my cookie.

SJ said...

You're crazy, dude. Cookies ship damn well. As do Peanut M&M's, or so a little bird told me.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio