Friday, March 11, 2005

up-down-up-down-up?

it is so funny to me how days have this up an down, sinusoidal rhythm/curse to them. Changing everything. I'll explain later. But it's crazy. Silly roller-coaster. How can you mourn and cry and belly laugh all in the same day? Why is it that a single phone call, and the timing of it, can give you a twinge of guilt? And who's bright idea was it to make it so damn cold outside?

Especially since I talked to Melissa Hyatt tonight. And found a damn funny poem that I just loved when it was written. Even though it called me vain (for rhyming purposes, he swears!) and I found my favorite poem I've ever written. wow.

I need your help (again).

Tonight I'm going to a "You Can't Spell Hospitality Without Hospital" party. A birthday party for a guy in med school. And I'm bringing a date and we're supposed to dress up. But as what?

Drug dealers?
Car crash victims?
A pimp and ho?

It's supposed to be people who'd be in the hospital. And I want to dress up, but I don't want to have to ruin any of my clothes in the process, and I don't want to freeze to death. Looks like some oregano, flour and some kind of blue pills my be purchased. Unless someone has a better idea...

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio