Wednesday, March 09, 2005

done and done.

R*chardson, check.
(As soon as they'll let me. Gotta find out how to do that. And hell, even if it costs me, I think I'd rather get it done now than wait until our "year of separation" is up. It will be a weird change, but one very much going through. And yes, he is, as you so eloquently put it, a f*cktard. Well put.)

Matilda Tallulah, check.
(My car has a middle name. It chooses to go by its first name only, but it TOTALLY has a middle name. I like Tallulah. Though it makes me think of Bruce and Demi. But I like it.)

and dreams about green apples with browning leaves. and crayons.

and it's kind of cold here, and I don't like it.

and I think it's so funny that here I went through all this surgery to get yet another sinus infection. Yes, yet another. they warned me about this, but it's still bothersome....

ah work. thank goodness I get paid to go to you.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio