Tuesday, March 08, 2005

oops.

I'll do it right away, I swear. Ever notice how things always pile up on ya? Yeah.

The new Kathleen Edwards is good. Just as failer was. Need a mellow but clever and just plain ol' good cd? Go buy it. Either of 'em.

I'm having a name crisis.
Mine, and my car's.

I thought about calling my car Maggie. What do you think of Maggie? Or Moxie? Or Blithe. I think it's gotta be Moxie (energy, pep, courage, determination, know-how and/expertise) or Blithe (of a happy lighthearted character or disposition). opinions? I think I can guess which one you'll suggest.

And the other is mine. Someone pointed out to me that I may have to hang on to my current last name for quite some time. Or maybe even forever. But it's just a name. But maybe I should change it back. I think it's the thing to do. And I shouldn't be afraid of what people might say or think. Because those who ask why it's changed clearly don't know me, and clearly don't matter nearly as much as my comfort. Not to be self-important, but you get the idea.

I think I need opinions. Or support. Or a nap since I woke up at 4 after going to be at 12. And damn if it isn't raining outside...

4 comments:

care said...

Matilda could be good. Like Roald Dahl's Matilda. I like her. So it's either Moxie or Matilda then. Hmm.

And if I change my name to Junk it will then be "Carrie Junk." As in "to pick up and move refuse." Which I'm not down with. And which is why I didn't do it before. It's Kita or Richardson. End of story, sorry bro.

care said...

and, just FYI, Matilda means "might or power." Hmm.

SJ said...

Wow. I come in late to the discussion and everything's all made up.

I agree with going back to Richardson. And I like Matilda, but I'm still hoping you'll recant and go with Tallulah.

SJ said...

And also, buy Josh Rouse's Nashville record. I'm not kidding. Iron & Wine and Josh Rouse.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio