Monday, February 21, 2005

every other day--every other day--every other day of the week is fine, yeah.

but whenever monday comes....

yuck.
double yuck.
I still want to be asleep yuck.

does anyone have any suggestions about how to have fewer weird dreams? I don't want crappy answers like "do less drugs" or "do more drugs" or "don't eat icecream and pickles before going to bed." I'm just not certain if there's something I can do about it.

Fortunately I don't recall this one in vivid detail. I just know it freaked me out a little.

today, incase you care, is the first monday that I'll drive my car to work. mmm mmm mmm I love mondays.

one more thing. have you all heard of pinback? They're kind of fun. www.pinback.com

anywho. valete.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio