Tuesday, February 22, 2005

What's in a Name?

A rose by any other name will smell as sweet...

Yeah, that.

I want to name my car. I have a variety of options. I just need to pick one and get it over with. So far I like

Blithe, Betty, Lilith, Gretchen, Margot, Tallulah, Violet (or Viola), Lida (which means sparkle), Alice or Trixie. Clearly it's a girl car. I could go for a male name, but it somehow doesn't seem right.

anyway.

Know what I love? When people are overly-accommodating. I love that. Like when they say "you know what, you tell me what you need me to do, and I'll make it happen." That's awe-some.

Also, recent situations beg the question--What?!? You give me hell for never calling and then can't manage to email or call yourself? Silly, silly. I'm sure you'll call me tonight while I sit and wait as STBEH picks up the dining room table, chairs, hutch and buffet. That's right folks--I'm giving them back. It was worth it for him to get the hell out of my life. Wowzers.

Today will be a mostly boss-less day at work, other than this morning. So I've got to scee-daddle in order to get there at a reasonable time and talk to my pseudo-boss before he leaves. Wah-freaking-hoo.

but at least I get to drive my car there :)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio