Sunday, January 13, 2013

books.

I was thinking of starting a new book. Perhaps the third in the girl who kicked the hornets nest or whatever.

Which led me to think of books I read this year....

3/4 of the Game if Thrones Books (really 3.25 of 5 I think, since he wrote the fifth)

The second Agent X/ Bricklayer book

3/4 of Charlotte's Web aloud to Cleona.

Natural Hospital Birth (SO glad I read this)

Breastfeeding Made Simple

Most of Ina Mae's book

About 30 pages of Happiest Baby on the Block and like four other baby books

A good bit of The Vaccine Book

And I think one more.

I miss reading! And I think I might have to stop buying paper books because I usually only have one hand to hold a book--so kindle ones are better! Plus I FINALLY have a Durham Library Card so I can rent ebooks!

PS: ebooks autocorrects to Ebola!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio