Thursday, November 15, 2012

"Cleona, this is called being trendy. You'll understand when you're older."

Today I bought five pairs of skinny jeans. Two or three will be taken back. But it makes me feel SO GOOD to have pants that fit.

Y'see pregnancy kind of reorganizes your body. Things move, redistribute...etc. I think my hips got wider and I now have what I like to call "padding" on my abdomen. Except I am only a couple of pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight--so I'm sure it's the shifting of weight, yknow?

Anyway, today we visited Nicole, Sloan, Kara and Leo at the mall play area. Quite fun! And then Nicole and I went shopping. And then more shopping. And now I own skinny jeans in dark wash, tab and a purple pink. (And ones in another brand that are dark and purple pink--gotta decide)

And I feel a smidge trendy. And I'm totally okay with that.

Also, Matt has a theory about why girls fall in love with shoes...because of how moms buy clearance shoes in all sorts of colors and then have the kiddos rock 'em. I think my non-moving almost-three-month old has more pairs of shoes than her father does (not counting cleats). And my shoe collection? Lets just leave that be :)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio