Thursday, July 14, 2011

I've been reading.

a lot.

and I decided I should try and write out the books I've read this year. It's probably the most I've read in a loooong time. ready?


The Lost Symbol
(most of) Italian Survival Guide
Unwind
The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay
The Underland Chronicles: Gregor the Overlander
The Underland Chronicles: Gregor and the Prophecy of the Bane
A Discovery of Witches (which I LOVED)
Her Fearful Symmetry
and I think there were one or two more but I'm not recalling right now...

and I'm currently reading
The Alchemist
The Time Machine

and I have a bunch of other books waiting at home for me to read, but I am ADDICTED to reading on a kindle. especially because I can read it on my iphone when, say, I am waiting in line. or at lunch. LOVE that.

I've been reading, too, as a kind of stress releasing thing. When I was in college I would allow myself to read Harry Potter for 10 minutes every night, no matter how busy I was or tired I was, because it was something fun to do! So I'm trying to read just a little bit every night. And I like it.

Any book recommendations?

2 comments:

Climber Mom said...

I totally loved the girl with the dragon tattoo series...

gurdas said...

You probably have already read it, but if you've not, then Catch-22 is my recommendation. Insanely dark and funny. It is a Major Major Major Major must read (pun intended).

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio