Wednesday, July 28, 2010

i have a million things to tell you

but you just get one for today. or, mebbe two.

playing catcher is a dirty job. this is from my softball game two weeks ago. you can't fully tell, but I am COVERED in dirt. I mean--check out my ankles, huh? and, chec out what's stacked up behind me in front of that red shelf! yep, it's boulevard wheat that Steve and Harvey brought me when they came to visit :)


we have another game tonight. I hope it doesn't get rained out.

also, the weekend before this picture was taken my friends katie and taylor got engaged and taylor made sure there was a photographer there to capture it! that'd be me, of course! so here's a few from that, too! and a picture of the brunch-goers in the morning, too :)




more soon! about our honeymoon and other fun topics. :)

1 comments:

Renee B. said...

that's a pretty rockin' ring! i've never seen one like that!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio