Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I don't have a wedding inspiration board...

but I do have some ideas that have been floating around in my head. :)

I want our wedding to be fun. And eco-friendly. And be like a party and not like a stuffy, formal to-do. I want it to be colorful and vintage, old-fashioned and modern, country and fancy at the same time. And I think we're gonna hit the mark spot-on. And I can't wait!

I took these three of these pictures intending to put together an "inspiration board." That never really happened. The 4th picture, the one of the flower, I took at Renee's house almost exactly a year ago. (actually, like a year and two days ago!) I decided that I wanted to share them with you, because they make me happy.


and check out that glass! I loooooove pretty glass. and some of those pieces have special places in my heart--like the compote we got in alabama, or the center one that came from renee's wedding, or the little brighter green dish that belonged to my granny. Everything in that picture except, of course, the beer bottles, reside in my china cabinet, which is probably my favorite piece of furniture in my whole house. :)

anyhoo, pretty pictures for your wednesday.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio