Thursday, December 24, 2009

one more tradition...

that I have been missing...and that I hope gets here in time...

I know there are lots of good holiday movies out there--phrases like "you'll shoot your eye out" and "melikaliki laka is hawaii's way to say merry christmas today" come to mind. or the wahwahs of charlie brown...

but my favorite one of all is a musical. with a pig. and an old mean man who pinches pennies and wears a top hat. oh yeah--and a frog. Kermit THE frog, that is.

I couldn't find my copy this year and we didn't get to watch it last year. I miss A Muppet Christmas Carol. But mister delivery man is supposed to bring it tomorrow, and I hope he does. My niece-to-be is excited to see it too :)

Have a Merry Christmas everybody!



-post from my iphone!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio