Tuesday, August 25, 2009

i might play hooky on thursday

is that how you spell hooky? hookie? hookie? hmm. I am too lazy to check. :)

I have a list that is ever-growing of things to do--things I'm behind on--so if I can just fit in a few hours of personal work I might be able to accomplish more. Maybe? maybe.

I had intended to share some pictures with you, but brills me, I failed to download them. le sigh. I really wish I had Hermoine's time turner. Or could be like Michael Keaton in Multiplicity. Or could accomplish things at super human speed.

more soon.

3 comments:

Corrie said...

We call those "mental health days"...Do it! :)

melissa said...

i spell it with a "y" and i think you should definitely take the day off because i cannot. :)

P.S. OMG YOU ARE TOTALLY HERMIONE.

Jennifer said...

My vote is to take the day off. If you will be able to check a bunch of tasks off your list, you will feel better traveling and returning next week!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio