Wednesday, March 11, 2009

random urge to paint.

It has been quite some time since I last broke out the ol' acrylics. Since before I moved into my home. And I've been wanting to paint for a while, but now I must REALLY want to paint, because I am thinking of doing some crazy things.

case in point: the bathroom. I haven't decided for sure which one I'd rather paint, but I'm pretty sure it's the half bath on the second floor. It's a pale blue right now, and I want to paint over it. Mind you, we painted it, oh, 9 months ago?

I want to paint a tree in there. I want to get some colors and mix a little gloss into it, and put clouds on the blue to make it a sky, and put some green and brown at the bottom, and give the tree a big ol' trunk and lots of leaves, and perhaps a bird.

I *might* talk Matt into letting me put some clouds and green if I buy a tree decal and put it on the wall, but I am not a fan of wall decals in general (especially ones with words--sorry if you have them, but they are not my cup of tea), and I kind of want to PAINT it. It's a very small space, we can always paint over it to sell it later...right?!?

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio