Wednesday, October 01, 2008

things I like about october

1) it is the month o' my birth
2) it is when it's really fall-ish. the weather and smells and all. pumpkin pies, apple cider, mm mmmmm! and fall and spring are my favorite seasons (fall more though, I think)
3) I get all sorts of freebies 'cause it's my birth month! origins, aveda, victoria secret, american eagle, etc. I have more emails than I know what to do with!
4) halloween (yeah, yeah, evil holiday, whatev)
5) sweaters
6) scarves
7) the halfway point for semesters
8) fall back--I often get that extra hour of sleep on my birthday weekend--not this year, but instead it's the day after our house-warming party, yeehaw!
9) it's when my best friend sterling's comic comes out. y'know, TODAY. he wrote the newest supergirl, people. SUPERGIRL. My best friend wrote a comic about a very well known character all by hisself. Did I mention he's awesome? Moving on.
10) the colors. the trees are changing in my neighborhood. I am PUMPED. I love the fall colors, love love love. and in honor, here are some of my very fave fall pictures, just for y'all.



4 comments:

C. said...

Wait... how do you get freebies in your birth month? I need to know about this.

Jax said...

Love the pictures!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! And love the fun October stuff!

Corrie said...

I've never liked another one of your pictures better than I like the first fall picture on the left. I absolutely just love the colors and crispness of that picture. :)

care said...

corrie, I think of you EVERY time I look at that photo because you like it so much. :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio