Tuesday, July 08, 2008

wham! "where did you go to school?!?"

~me. in the middle of the night. after whacking matt in the arm.

I was having a dream that someone told me they were something (an engineer maybe?) and I didn't believe them and they wouldn't tell me where they went to school so I hit them in the arm and asked again. Poor Matt, I've hit him in the head AND the arm in the past week--while fully asleep.

It looks like the trip is going to be extra super rad. So far I *think* that in addition to my family and the wedding folk I will get to see...

-laura h., a kd from high point who is AWESOME and who is about to go to grad school in ireland
-my wittle, ashley m., another kd who, interestingly enough, came over to my mom's house before I ever knew her (she did jazz band stuff with the older of my younger brothers)
-jackie, need I say more?
-maria, again, what more is there to say?
-sydney c., my kd cuz and bestgoodfriend from college. she always always ALWAYS makes time for me in t-town no matter what

I'm sure there will be others. Maybe my big, maybe Karen (my OCD), maybe my grandlittle, who knows? But this makes me quite pleased indeed.

I am SO excited about our trip, by the way. I absotively cannot wait for it to be saturday. I totally intend to sleep from greensboro all the way into west virginia (matt is driving and we're seeing laura in greensboro) and it will be nice to chill out. Between now and then I'm hoping to find a comfy cotton dress or two (good for car riding, I think) and purchase a let's go or frommers book to help along the way. I have an awesome book Renee gave me as well, all about places to see in the US. Between those two, roadsideamerica.com and Jack, our Garmin, I think we're set. I am PUMPED.

okay, back to that whole working thing. so much to do, so little time...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GET HERE!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio