Wednesday, July 02, 2008

"my mother warned me about girls like you."

~matt

he said that at dinner last night, as we enjoyed even MORE mexican food and 99 cent dox equis drafts and I almost spit my beer all over the table. he was in a FUNNY mood.

we ate and went to lowes for 5 gallons of paint, two fluorescent lights, some shelving, some shelf liner and other odds and ends. I'm pleased to say that my gift card is still going strong, we have about $100 on it now. Granted, I spent about $350 in the first three days and another $75 or so here and there, but this is GOOD. thanks, myrick. ;)

after a trip to target and unloading both of our cars we got to relax. I mean, it was already almost 1030, what could we start? So we watched this. And I gotta say--I expected it to be cute and silly. I didn't expect it to make me teary. overall though I really enjoyed this, I gotta say. It is a kid's movie, yes, but I think in a lot of ways it's a movie for grown-ups, too! there are dozens of good little quirky sayings by mister magorium (and mahoney) that I really thought were most excellent. go watch it, I think you'll enjoy it.

oh and the internet problem is FINALLY resolved. ish. my co-worker's husband works for them and was able to straighten out our issue AND get the lady who slammed the door in matt's face in trouble. he did that of his own accord, but I surely do appreciate it. anyway, apparently someone is coming to our place between 10 and noon on Friday to install it. thank goodness!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio