Thursday, June 19, 2008

my aunt candi says...

that a girl with a new car needs a new outfit.
and I know that a girl with a new ring needs a manicure.

but what does a girl with a new house need?!?

I wish I had taken a picture of all of the paint colors we're using. I will have to do that tonight. The plan is to go tonight to get all the paint for the middle floor and do it to it. Clearly we will not be finishing the painting tonight!

Did I tell y'all I moved offices? I'm now in the hall with everyone else. I still have some things to unpack but for the most part I'm in and organized. Now I just need to decide what pictures I want to put on the wall. They need to be happy and colorful. We shall see.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Wait. You have a new ring? Oh... a new house. A new house needs a new plant. ;-)

melissa said...

a girl with a new house needs... a new mailbox?

KaritaG said...

new furniture! rugs! curtains! flowers in the yard! towels! I could go on all day...

Unknown said...

I like the new towels! Especially if they are the Hotel brand. So soft, and they stay soft even after you wash them. I won't go back to ordinary towels. So you deserve those. They are completely ridiculously priced for towels. But feel wonderful!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio