Sunday, January 27, 2008

like someone punched me in the face.

so, I keep forgetting to take my tylenol on time. I've also switched to regular strength instead of extra strength, so that's probably not helping. and sometimes the tylenol helps for six hours, and sometimes only three or four...it varies.

but yesterday afternoon, once I FINALLY woke up (I must've been exhausted--I slept until 130, though admittedly I did go to bed kind of late, which I'll tell you about when I have my pictures downloaded) and had something to eat I took my tylenol, and it felt like it did. not. kick. in. for. ev. er.

also, apparently, if I DO get to buy my camera, it will be the very last one in the entire company of wolf camera. yeah. I want to buy the body by itself, and buy the lens that comes standard, except buy it with image stabilization. which costs exactly the same. however, canon/wolf camera is only going to offer the "kits"--body plus same lens w/o image stabilization--and those kits cost EXACTLY the same as what I want, which is an upgrade, so of course that's what I want to get.

anyway, I can't believe that there is ONLY ONE of what I want left. what the hell?

okay, time to go buy some draino and a plunger. I love indoor plumbing, but I hate indoor plumbing problems. ick.

4 comments:

melissa said...

indoor plumbing... a blessing and a curse. : ) hope everything goes well with the camera!

Jax said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dude..get yourself stronger than Tylenol... like something that you shouldnt be operating heavy machinery with. ;)

Also, you're right on with the "dirty" shirt comment. Gracias.

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

um...i might have caught the photo bug. and i love it!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio