Friday, December 28, 2007

i had a holly jolly christmas.

it was, perhaps, the best time of the year! :)

I don't have a lot of time since tomorrow morning we're leaving for snowshoe, so all you get for now is a bunch of pictures!

a few fun factoids though...
~that santa? his beard is REAL.
~my coat is not actually that green.
~tonya and I had cute ribbon necklaces, do you see?
~matt totally violated the "limit" we set. and I'm quite sure I don't care. :)
~see those sock monkey pjs that match my sock monkey slippers? matt gave those to me on christmas eve, since I'm used to getting presents on chrismas eve. he is a cute one, he is, he is.
~the polar express is a most excellent movie. I always loved the book but I'd never seen the movie.
~love actually is good, too. :)


and? matt and I both agreed that this was probably the best christmas we've both had in a long long time. yay!

oh, and ps: I'm going to be in the KD magazine--which picture should I use? Matt took them--and the picture on the brick was HIS idea. I swear, he's a way better photographer than he gives himself credit for...




6 comments:

katandkarl said...

cute cute pics. glad you had a terrific holiday! i like picture option numero uno.

melissa said...

i like pic number 2. top right. that's the winner. glad you guys had such a good time! : )

Anonymous said...

#3. #1 is slightly out of focus. #2 seems to be missing ballerina posture... :p


Definitely #3 (arms crossed)

Ariel and Chris said...

I like the bottom picture of you - and all of your wonderful Christmas pics!

Katie said...

I vote for picture 1 or 3. #2 is a little slouchy. Glad you had a great Christmas!!

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

#2! #2!

love the pj's and super smiley faces on everyone!!!

happy new year!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio