Friday, November 30, 2007

a-terrible-death-to-be-talked-to-death, a-terrible-death-to-die.

announcement, announcement, a-nou-ou-nce-ment!

i am going to have the sinus surgery. it is expensive and icky and awful, but it makes the most sense. why spend the money and pain doing the little thing with only a 50% chance of making a difference--especially because it's likely I'm just delaying the inevitable.

i'm pretty sure the day o' awfulness will be january 11th. if we weren't going skiing I might consider having it done on the 18th and then taking off until the 2nd, and I could just be a little miserable over christmas break (although I'd hate to be that way at the family thing, but it would make the most sense) but I REALLY want to go skiing, and it'll kind of be my treat before the awfulness.

also, as a scientific community, i think we really need to investigate the stick-to-it-ive-ness of cat hair. the number of gobi and hazel hairs I found wedged in the fibers of my light blue fleece are AMAZING. how do they DO that? I mean, people hair doesn't wrap itself inside of things like this, it doesn't pierce the surface. and I don't see kitties regularly breaking out a needle to thread the hairs through

(and by regularly, I mean ever--should I ever inform you that I did actually see this in real life, please take me to get help or give me a hand in adjusting the lighting so we can get a good pictures and sell it to the enquirer, k?)

alright, it's friday, peeps. time to GO HOME!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray (?) for surgery! That sucks, but at least it will hopefully be taken care of. You're having surgery on George's birthday-just FYI.. I think. haha..

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio