Thursday, November 15, 2007

i've got an answer, peanut butter, do they match?

~originally said by d. henze, now said by people I know everywhere. and by me.

I feel like I have a lot of questions right now...like:
who do I call to ask about north carolina tax laws?

if I have this bedding (that I got new last year) but my pillowcases got ruined by some bleach, should I replace them with the blue ones since the grey ones are no longer available, anywhere? should I buy a whole new set? should I try to make matching-in-color pillowcases? should I remove some of the fabric from the underside of the duvet and make pillowcases out of it?

how do I know if a job is *right* for me? and why can't I decide if the next step is grad school or a job?

do I make the sullivans a pumpkin pie as a thanks-for-being-awesome-to-me gift? will they think that's weird?

how do I decide what activities are important to me? do I have to pick between youth and girl scouts? if I do, which one do I pick? and when do I need to have decided?

why are the people at american eagle all idiots? how come they couldn't understand that 30% off a $50 purchase is better than $10 off--and that 30% off is even more valuable when you're spending more than $50?

and which are better--ski bibs or ski pants?

riddle me this, batman. riddle. me. this.

4 comments:

SJ said...

Ski pants. For reals.

melissa said...

as long as you have the energy for all your activities, you just keep on keepin' on. and most retail workers are fools. i don't think that's limited to the folks at american eagle. : )

Anonymous said...

You need a magic 8 ball. Jsut sayin. ;)

Anonymous said...

Weird. I was just commenting to someone today when asked, "I've got a question" ...

:D


Anyway, pants. No bib. Get some good poly undies and a set of North Face 200g fleece. Then a nice shell pair of pants and a shell jacket with a nice liner. Gortex outer preferred.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio