Friday, October 19, 2007

bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

I'm feeling a little like Cinderella right now.

I spent all last night cleaning.
-the bathroom
-putting away laundry
-doing dishes
-and picking up trash.

And tonight I can go to the ball (aka the shins concert) if and only if I:
co-precipitate catalyst #40
wash down the hood windows, floor, sink and counters in the lab
and collect the powder from aminoborane run 5
take out the trash at home
and clean out gobi and hazel's litter box
and change the sheets on my bed
and do more laundry

I even kind look Cinderella like--my hair is a mess (I didn't wash it this morning AND it's all pinned back) and I'm sure I have orange-brown splotches on me from the iron I use. yikes.

so, I want to leave in an hour and a half. I just don't think that's going to happen.

anyone know how to conjure up a fairy godmother?

ps? I am SO SO SO excited about this weekend!

4 comments:

melissa said...

have fun this weekend! just don't leave a glass slipper behind at the concert; walking around with only one shoe on is soooo tacky. : )

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

cinderella? can do whatever she wants! call in the mice sister!

and thanks for the sweet comment. it is what it is and her suffering is over now.

have fun at the ball! full report as "the shins"? are most excellent!!!

Anonymous said...

I almost watched Cinderella last night when I couldn't sleep (I have the DVD but haven't watched it yet -- G3 isn't big on that kind of thing). And Cinderella is a beauty no matter what she's wearing! So have fun this weekend -- (Oh, and I totally should have watched Cinderella! Instead I watched Philadelphia -- a good movie for sure, but Cinderella would have been better for my mood.)

Ariel and Chris said...

have fun, carrie!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio