Sunday, July 15, 2007

last minute blogging

because I'm ready early.

yes, me.

ready EARLY. wtf?!?

but it's kind of nice, in all honesty. weird and makes me wonder what in the world I forgot, but still. also, it's strange to make the conscious decision NOT to wear tennies to the airport 'cause I'm not going to need them. what's going on, huh?!?

I'm completely not nervous, and I'm loving it. 'cause, well, I think maybe just maybe they're gonna love me. and I find that thrilling.

oh, and? a little tip. moshi, a type of icecream? it's gross. looks pretty, but is gross. as betsy put it, it's like a japanese icecream sandwich but not good. and she's rather correct, I must say. i'd show you a picture but blogger isn't cooperating...maybe next time?

time to go, eek! wish me luck! likely no blogging until Wednesday evening!!!

2 comments:

Ariel and Chris said...

Wtf, we love mochi!

Jax said...

It is SO Wed and almost evening. BLOG! ;)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio