Tuesday, July 31, 2007

it's been one of those days...

y'know, the kind of day where...

~you wake up late. like, real late.
~you bother to make yourself coffee which you rarely do, and end up leaving it sitting on the counter.
~you realize at 115 that you have a 130 meeting, and you still haven't eaten lunch

and you left your allergy eye drops at home and your eyeballs are NOT happy campers.

but, on a happier note.
~your budget is updated
~you managed to FINALLY order those photos
~and you get to see your honey tonight.

so those are all good. :)

last night was also good. good and amusing. we tried a new dish (which was actually better without the basil, though maybe I'll add some spices next time) and then--well, then matt and I ended up sitting on my couch and talking about head injuries and broken bones. and then he thought it would be a brilliant idea to demonstrate UFC moves on me. let me just tell you, we were both half-expecting me to have bruises when I woke up. thank goodness, I don't.

but I do now know about arm bars and knee bars and something about a reversal which earns you a point? yeah. can't you tell how thrilled I am? can't you?!? [exuberance obscured by internet, let me tell you.]

riiiight. anyhoodle. wishing it were thursday...

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio