Thursday, June 14, 2007

this is how a nerd gushes. and babbles. and thinks.

okay, i'm a nerd. but i think this is damn cool. it's part the humanitarian in me. and part the chemical engineer. and part the inventor. and part the former wastewater employee. but i dig it. like a ditch.

also, sad news for nerds everywhere, no more mr. wizard. he's gone to that great big science lab in the sky. :(

I'm starting to really really think about what all it is that I need to bring with me to t-town. I think I'm going to have an embarrassing amount of luggage. But then again, I will be there for nine days, so that's not toooooooo bad if I have kind of a lot, right? I am also nervous about seeing my grandparents. Despite the 6 inch diameter-of-an-apple size tumor my granny has they won't operate until July 2nd, the day AFTER I leave. poor granny.

also, this will show you what a nerd I am--I was quite excited to find that Mattie, my mazda 3, rolled to 33333. Like, so excited I noticed about 27 miles before it happened and waited so I could take a picture. 'cause, y'know, she's a mazda 3. did I mention I love my car? yep, I sure do. also, kinda weird that i've shown you my dashboard twice in such a little time.


tomorrow I am doing something I've never done before--I am participating in a set-up. it is with my friend susan and my co-workers/cube-neighbor's cousin's fiancee's friend ted. I promise it's less complicated than that sentence suggests. we're going to the mellow mushroom and then bowling. I apologized to matt 'cause I realized that we keep.going.to.these.places--this is our fourth time going to the mellow mushroom and also our fourth time going bowling. or is it fifth? I think just fourth. but anyway, he was just "well, it has been almost three months and really? that's not a bad average."

and every time he talks about atlantic city I get more excited about going. people keep telling me I should be nervous, but I'm not, even a little. I get to meet his family, and I get to meet his friend little brother Mario, and I'm going to take pictures in PA too, and I just can't wait. but one trip at a time, carrie. one trip at a time.

this dress? cuteness. i can't wait for it to arrive. sterling helped me pick it out.

oh, and I haven't been blogging 'cause work is running me ragged. and then I have softball. or choir. but I found time today. :)

and thank the good lord in heaven, tomorrow is friday, glorious friday.

1 comments:

brooke knight said...

UGHHHHHHHHHHH that dress is cute!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio