Tuesday, June 12, 2007

down to single digits.

it.
is.
almost.
tulsa.
time.
get.
excited!

I am soooooo looking forward to going to Tulsa. I love it that when I visit it's a whirlwind of activity. like, really really love. So far? (in an order that suits my fancy, but isn't indicative of importance): two weddings, a party, a fancy dinner, a night on the town, a kaydee reunion, some visiting with some high school friends, shopping, woolaroc, missouri, kansas and arkansas, my family, big al's and mazzios and chimi's. I'm sure I'll find time for zio's, too. Ooh, and hobby lobby. And blue bell. And mmmmmmmmm.

thank goodness for this thing to look forward to, else I just might lose my head. work is mkaing me INSANE. like in the membrane, insane in the brain. it's just crazy-ass busy. and today I'll be here until at least seven, maybe later, doing this plating thingie. and i'm not happy about that one.

yesterday wasn't particularly good either. oh, parts were good--sushi with kara, matt coming to my softball game, the really good hit I got, but then? I discovered that both my earring (the hoop I wear in the cartilage of my left ear that no one really sees but I love anyway) and my tickets to the avett brothers show were nowhere to be found. So I went to walmart to get another hoop, and the jewelry counter was closed. This morning stubborn Carrie went to target to try to buy a replacement, only to find target was out, so I had to go to wally world AGAIN. oh, and did I mention I pretty much tore my apartment apart looking for the tickets? at least the people at the box office kindly let me know I could bring in my confirmation email and they'd take care of it that night--yeesh!

also, today, for the first time, i had new...well...answers.com says it's a veggie. my friend and softball cohort johannes made a rhubarb pie last night and brought me a piece. it was very yummy, and he's totally right. it must be eaten outside. it kind of tasted like a cherry pie, but different. and it seems i'm not allergic--yay!


and a request: please try to work the following phrase into your day "fancy meeting you here!" it's quite fun to say. I got to say it today (in jest) and it made me want to use it more often. :)

ps: i am still enjoying my hair. it is so friggin gloriously quick in the morning--spectacular! and I got to wear it in little tiny low pigtails last night, and it was CUTE and I didn't look like I was trying--y'know, 'cause when you're twenty-six and wearing pigtails it often looks just like that. yay for fun easy-to-style bouncy hair!

2 comments:

Jax said...

Im a fan of the "fancy meeting you here." LOL! I read blogs more often b/c I cant get email at work.. but CAN get blogs... I just dont sign in or comment so that maybe I can stay under the radar..lol! :) Anyhoo, you and your cute new hair are amusing me lately, missy.. :) Excited to see you!! Love love!!

Anonymous said...

i like mazzios too! so tasty :0)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio