Friday, June 15, 2007

on the ball.

that's what I am. see?

yeah, those are from last night. we're 4-0, baby! and I hit REALLY REALLY REALLY well. (despite the fact that my stance here looks miiiiiiserable, except I actually blame that on how slow slow slow the ball is coming--I mean, goodness, I knocked one right down the third base line, that's how ahead of the ball I am) and I've got to say, that picture of me catching--hilarious! it's kind of scary playing that position and not having a mask on. except we'd get the cheap mask where you can't see anything. plus I refuse to do that whole rip-the-mask-off-my-face thing like I used to. it just isn't cool unless you're sporting shin-guards and a breastplate thingie and wielding the catchers-glove-o'-doom. :)

and here's the group at amante's--you'll notice that i'm the only girl. they were amused by this. however, I'm also the one who brought the beer!


also, operation: make lists for tulsa is in full swing. i'm going crazy with the listage. i'll take pictures of cute ones, I knooooow you'll love looking at that.

happy weekends and too-da-loos for all.

1 comments:

Ariel and Chris said...

carrie, you are adorable! cutest player ever!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio