Thursday, April 12, 2007

save a horse, ride a cowboy!

uh, yeehaw?

man oh man oh man. I have that song stuck in my head because I read it on a dadgum shirt. I was looking at cute printed tees, okay? So sue me. I REALLY want to get the one that says "I'm too pretty to do math." Except if you didn't know me? You might not find that shirt so funny.

but these made me giggle!



so, last night? my friend nick deserves some props. at least my setup is working now. apparently I need a power filter thingie or new cords or something. when it comes to electronics I am SUCH a girl.

I mean, even my phone hates me. I used up eleven minutes yesterday trying to get back to someone when my call got dropped repeatedly. What?!! I'm glad it was nights and weekend, but seriously! At least it's a going to be a leeetle warmer today. At least.

thank goodness it is thursday, and I have fun plans for tonight, and that I'm going to collect on the pint-age owed to me by Tom. because of his lack of bulls. :)

oh and, I need a book suggestion. I bet you've all heard about Kurt Vonnegut passing away. Well it makes me want to read another one of his books. I've read Player Piano, Cat's Cradle and Slaughterhouse-Five. What's another one that you enjoy?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mother Night. God Bless You Mr. Rosewater. Welcome to the Monkeyhouse. They're all good. I'm sad about him :-(

Reddiekim said...

Breakfast of Champions. I actually read it for a class in college. I had some pretty cool professors.

Anonymous said...

Who is this Vonneguy guy?


I know a Kurt Vonnegut... ;)

care said...

stickler, much?

thanks for noticing the typo. 'tis fixed.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Nerd here!


Thought you knew. ;)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio