Thursday, February 01, 2007

i bet you'd have a lot more time to play if you'd let yourself go...

~the ditty bops.

things that make me pleased today.

1. it is snowing outside and (for now) I'm not going into work. (though I do have to do some work at home...)
2. I'm wearing my I heart NY shirt.

3. I noticed that I put my cereal in my oj glass before I poured my silk or my orange juice in it. (think I was distracted this morning? naaaah)

4. I made creme brulee last night.


5. I booked my first guitar lesson for next Tuesday evening.
6. I have a pretty pink wreath on my door.


7. The ladies are coming over tonight (weather permitting)

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

ooh i love your pretty pink wreath. and i'm not even a wreath person!

Unknown said...

I'm stupidly excited about the Oklahoma stamps. Look at that blue sky!!! I'm going to get a ton of those when they come out.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio