Wednesday, February 14, 2007

fifteen songs...

...for the single ladies on vday.

honestly? these songs are good any day. because, well, I do my darnedest not to listen to *bad* songs, if I can help it. but yeah. perhaps all anyone needs today is a bubble bath, some bubbly and some tunes. me? until we moved our fondue day, I had a date with some sushi and Mr. Bubble. :)

without further ado...

~roshambo by the network
~single again by fiery furnaces
~back to me by kathleen edwards
~hollaback girl by gwenny gwen gwen
~i love you ‘cause I have to by dogs die in hot cars
~coin-operated boy by dresden dolls
~is this love by cake
~everyday I love you less and less by the kaiser chiefs
~hounds of love by the futureheads
~distraction #74 by the avett brothers
~to your love by fiona apple
~mr. brightside by the killers
~don’t let the world get in your way by the jayhawks
~don’t stop me now by queen
~I hate everyone by get set go


ps-not bitter. just a skosh annoyed. but I did wear pink today and i did send out valentines, so I'm not COMPLETELY boycotting it. maybe I'm just boycotting boys. you'll notice that the word "girlcott" does not exist--or at least, when it does (as slang), it's usually based on some kind of women-empowerment...perhaps there's a reason for that, eh?

2 comments:

Turner said...

I'm wearing all black today because it's Valentines Day... and this year, that day is dead to me.

katandkarl said...

hahaha. i like your boycott theory. and your bubbley quests.

don't let hallmark get to you!!!! ;)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio