Monday, January 01, 2007

afresh.

I love it that it rained on new years day, because it cleaned off the surface, washing away the troubles of days of yore.

and I love it that I saw a rainbow. (oh, how I love rainbows! love, love, love!)



and I love it that I had black eyed peas, cornbread and collards TWICE, which I'm hoping will guarantee me a doubly good new year. :D

some resolutions:
1. learn how to play the guitar
2. keep my space cleaner (I'm already doing this better!)
3. blog often--or rather continue to do so. I'm hoping for six of every seven days.
4. sell my photography in real life (like, at a show, not just off my website)
5. get my tattoo redone (part of it has faded)
6. be true to my heart
7. travel more

so, some new years pics...

susan and me in hats

singing karaoke

it's awesome when a HUGE group of girls can sing girls just wanna have fun

susan and I finished off this bottle of gin in a mere two hours. oopsie.

gin and tonic and heels, oh my!

i had soooooo much trouble lighting this cigar. it was quite windy. i usually prefer matches for lighting cigars, but I used EIGHT before I gave up. did I mention I'm stubborn sometimes?
me and the hostess with the mostess. she was my midnight kiss. ;)

cigar fun with colleen and renee. I brought lots of 'em on purpose. I'm still sharing my te amos from SJG. A box o' cigars lasts a long time.

a cigar toast. to being single! but my goodness there was a lot of man hating going on at this party--yeesh! I could only join in a little--some of y'all are really nice!

this seemed like a good idea at the time. as did forming our own band. hmm.

and this is one of my faves. I TOTALLY didn't want to hang with Betsy. And she totally didn't want to hang with me, either. ha!

right, anyhoo, that's the new years update. Tulsa update coming soon! hope y'all had a fantab new one! I went to FOUR new years thing (an eve-eve party with kevin on saturday, the usual shindig on sunday, to olivia's for a post nye and my first helping of b-e-p, c and c, and then to mary alise's for dinner with her and michael. I stayed up until four am for three nights in a row. and I'm a tired girl, lemme tell you! yikes).

1 comments:

Jax said...

I HEART your resolution of being true to your heart.. makes me smile! :) I also love the pics!! Hooray for 2007 in the blog world.. lol!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio