Wednesday, December 06, 2006

so, saturday and sunday and monday, oh my!

monday was mostly uneventful. when I woke up that morning I'd had a sum total of, let's see..fifteenish hours of sleep? riiight. AND the dang holiday inn desk people DID NOT give me my wake-up call. double boo on them!

so I kinda panic-packed, panic-rode to the airport and panic-checked-in. I think I made all the cutoff times (for checking baggage, boarding the plane, etc) by like five minutes!

but I made my flight, had a mostly uneventful trip back, cuddled with my kitties, watched the fall finale of heroes (so good!!!) and found out that SoaP guy--(scrabble on a plane!)Kelly--had commented on my blog. Carrie es laeta.

monday flew by. [insert groan here]

ooh, and on monday I found out two other things.
bad thing: I did really poorly on my last test. I didn't fail. barely.
good thing: I must not have been the only one 'cause the prof decided that he'll drop our worst test.

whew!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio