Tuesday, December 19, 2006

four.

is two squared.
and it is a number with homophones.
and it's four for the four who stood at the door.
and it's the number of fingers people have in the simpsons.

and? it's tuesday. g-l-o-r-i-o-u-s tuesday. and I like it! I cannot wait to be, as Brooke so correctly put it, "unemployed" for a week. 'cept for the whole PTO thing that's just icing on the cake!

so, if you:
1. like Neil Gaiman's work or
2. like Claire Danes or
3. like Michelle Pfeiffer or
4. are a cool person

you should check this out. And if you read PinkIsTheNewBlog then you might've already seen it. But I still think it's AWESOME. Good airport reading for upcoming travels: Stardust. Do it.

Today, yes, today, I decided that I'm going to grow my hair out longer. Like, oh, 2-3 inches for starters. I know you're all terribly interested, but I'm kinda happy about my decision. I'm never completely happy with my hair, but I think I might really dig it being just a little longer. Plus, perhaps I'll try to be like Olivia (and Kat, didn't she do it?) and grow it out long enough to give to Locks o' Love, maybe. Except I've gotta have hair left over when I'm done--no shorty short cuts for me!

Mmm and. Last factoid. So, I thought my voice was just sore from the SEVEN and change hours of singing this weekend. And while I think that's true, I also think I'm getting sick. Not sure with what--but a month of staying up too late, going out too much, stressing a lot and getting too little sleep seems to be catching up with me. So, I'm going crazy with the Vitamin C.

by the way, what color do you associate with Vitamin C? I'm just curious.

Now, I usually have a lot of this, buuut...I decided to do a little math, and...I have already had nearly 1000% of my daily recommended Vitamin C. And I haven't even eaten lunch yet. I get at least 100% every day (I am completely addicted to orange juice--Tropicana Pure Premium no pulp with calcium and vitamin d--accept no substitutes) but really? Yikes. This is a lot.

have some molecules, people.
and drink your OJ! (it's why I chose KayDee! longish, random but important story, trust me.)

ah, so very very close to going to Tulsa. I'm suuuuuper excited. I need to delete bunches of pictures off my camera so I have room for a new batch. yip-to-the-ee!

four calling birds.

2 comments:

brooke knight said...

kat DID give her hair to locks of love. i cant believe its only four days away! whoa!

see you soon love!

Corrie said...

I ALWAYS associate Vitamin C with the color orange. ALWAYS!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio