Tuesday, December 12, 2006

eleven.

and by protecting by heart truly i got lost in the sounds i hear in my mind all these voices
i hear in my mind all these words i hear in my mind all this music and it breaks my heart

that's the song that *was* running through my head this morning.

but now there're no songs...just thoughts of anger at the rude woman from the McKimmon center who just scheduled my test. What a pain in the butt, that jerky lady. Gah. "You should have called earlier," she said. Because, really, saying that sentence to me was so helpful. It's my final exam, sweetheart, give the life lessons a rest.

Also, I think boys are more drama than girls. I'm just sayin'.

and I want it to be the weekend already. This is going to be the slowest week evar!!!


eleven pipers piping


0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio