Tuesday, November 14, 2006

you know things are uneventful when...


you blog about your tape dispenser.

see him? well, he's like mine, but mine is opaque not translucent, and he's green. like lime green. and though his style name is "elvis," as coined by koziol, I call him tapey. this would be much more amusing if you've ever seen one of my cubes or offices. it's entirely appropriate for me to have a tape dispenser like this. :)

I am feeling like a crazy crazy traveller right now. I stay in town this weekend, go to Portland the next, LA the weekend after that, am home for two weeks and then go to Tulsa. And then in January or February I want to go to Dallas, and go to Alaska in the spring or summer, and I'll hopefully be going to Tulsa (and hopefully Albuquerque or Santa Fe?) in May, along with Tulsa again in June for Jessica's wedding. Plus, Mary Alise and I (and Ariel, and Betsy, and whoever else) are already discussing our next potential trip. Too much fun!!! I think I need a better suitcase. My samsonite is falling apart and my skyway luggage one has eight years of wear and tear--meaning it barely rolls properly now. Hmm.

anyhoo. this isn't interesting, huh? yeah. but my other options are talking about a) my mse class, b) grad school, c) guys or d) work. maybe on thursday I'll have something fun to share, since I'm going to see G-Love at the Lincoln Theatre!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT HIM. i must have him. oh my god.

Anonymous said...

I love Koziol. I have this guy:

http://www.koziol.de/wDeutsch/img/produkte/office/5548_transgruen.jpg

He's a little turtle that holds your post-its.

I personally like this tape dispenser (though yours is cool, too):

http://www.koziol.de/wDeutsch/img/produkte/office/5570_transblau.jpg

Though I don't have it.

And check out this kick ass dental floss holder. Got it for my dad a few years ago:

http://www.koziol.de/wDeutsch/img/produkte/bath/5830_transblau.jpg

LO said...

my friend has an octopus!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio