Wednesday, November 08, 2006

they're going to think we're lesbians.

well, they are...I mean, maybe.

'tis hump day.
and last of fall LOST day.
and day carrie got back her last test. (booooo. but I passed! I want to know the class average, dangit.)

I'm also spending today uber annoyed at Cingular for my phone having not yet arrived. Stupid razr that stupid broke.

at least this weekend will be fun fun fun. couch shopping and h&m and maybe even ikea! mary alise and I kind of think they're gonna thing we're together though--because we booked the "rendevous for two" room with a bottle of champagne. There was a cheaper option, but for $10 we chose champagne over chocolate. get ready for a whirlwind of pictures, I bet!

so, uh, interesting news today. the democratic house. the by-one-seat-right-now senate. rumsfeld's resignation. spederline dissolving (and they're calling him FedEx-ha!). and word on the street is they bleeped the president 'cause he said something that's a no-no.

hmm.

I'm excited tho that we're maybe gonna have our very first madam speaker...

okay, nothing else interesting. things aren't exciting on the carrie-front. just busy... and excited that my chair should arrive at my apt tomorrow...anyhoo.

1 comments:

Turner said...

There better be some "good" pictures from tht excursion for us to see ;)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio