Sunday, November 19, 2006

so please, baby, please...

open your eyes and catch my disease.

man, people are i-d-ten-tees. (get it? write it out. ha. anyhoo.)

some jerk(s?) lit first a shrubbery [to be said in monty python voice] and then the recycling bins on fire at my apt. how terrible and inconsiderate--I mean, really! yuck. asses. I called 911, and then waited for the firetruck. It was crazy! Three plastic trashcans were burnt to a crisp and you could hear the bottles popping and everything. so terrible!

today I got to sing with the choir at church. It was nice, and Lucinda, who is next to me, has a very strong voice. I'm looking forward to being up-to-speed though. I wish they sang the doxology more peppy...

ooh, and culinary question: anybody ever used an immersion blender? I was thinking about getting one, but I wasn't sure if it was worth the trouble in the first place...but tonight I'm making black bean soup, and that would have been handy.

And, I keep wishing I hadn't taken this darn class, 'cause it would be awesome if I were more interested/devoted/has more time. Yuck. Maybe that's why I'm digging this song today...

my head is a box filled with nothing
and thats the way i like it

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie, it's Katie. My first comment on your blog. ;o) Immersion blenders are very fun and I highly recommend them. But, a mini-food processor or a blender works well in most cases too!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio